This website and all its content is copyright of WashScape, a division of Sonny’s Enterprises, LLC – © 2000-2020 Sonny’s Enterprises, LLC. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Information We Collect: Our web servers collect general data pertaining to each Site visitor, including the IP address, tracking codes, the domain name, the web page, the length of time spent and the pages accessed while visiting this Site. This information is collected to, among other things, aggregate information from online and offline sources, facilitate system administration, improve the content of the Site, customize and improve the user experience for Site visitors and customers, and improve customer service generally. We also collect personally identifiable and transactional information provided by companies and Site visitors that purchase products from that Site. This information includes contact information, shipping information, credit cardholder name, and card number/expiration date. We may also retain the content of the communications that are sent to our customer service representatives. This information helps us to respond to inquiries regarding this Site.
Use of Information Collected: We use the information that is collected from Site visitors and customers to, among other things, better serve customers, improve the content of this Site, and customize the shopping experience for Site visitors and customers. We may also use the information collected to notify Site visitors of changes to this Site, to notify Site visitors of new products, and for any other legitimate and lawful business purpose. We may share your information as follows: Among our various subsidiaries, divisions, parent organizations, and brands.
Website Security: Site security is a priority. We periodically review and update the security methods intended to protect information transmitted via this Site, including measures intended to secure and protect all personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, and alteration. Our Site uses industry-standard encryption technology. However, we cannot guarantee that any electronic commerce is totally secure. We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of electronically stored sensitive personal data via email or by conspicuous posting on the Site as soon as possible to the extent consistent with (a) the legitimate needs of law enforcement, and (b) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Account Security: We are dedicated to ensuring that your account remains secure. Here are several actions you can take to help protect your account:
- Keep Your User ID and Password Secure. We ask for your password when you log-in to our site. We will never ask for your password in any unsolicited communication.
- To enhance your online safety, follow these recommendations to keep your personal information private:
- Don’t reveal your password to anyone.
- Change your password periodically.
Protect Your Account from Online Fraud:
- The Internet is not immune to fraud. Criminals will use spoof e-mails, phony web sites, and other deceptive practices to try to obtain your personal information; this is known as phishing.
- Spoof emails are phony emails that appear to have originated from a legitimate company. These phony emails ask you to go to a spoof web site and provide your personal account information. To bait you, often these deceptive emails may allude to an urgent matter concerning your account. In many cases, there is no easy way to determine that you are on a phony web site because the URL may contain the name of the company it is spoofing.
- Delete suspicious emails without opening them. If you do open a suspicious email, never click on a link or open an attachment contained in the suspicious email.
- Do not provide your sensitive information by email or phone.
- When entering private information, confirm your security by looking for a closed lock at the bottom of the Web page. Click on the lock icon to verify that the security certificate has been issued to our Site.
- If you believe that there is a problem with your account, please contact customer service. To report a suspicious email that uses our name, immediately forward it to Service@SonnysDirect.com or call 1-800-327-8723.
Unsubscribing from E-Mail Marketing: Each Site visitor can unsubscribe from receiving e-mail containing promotional offers from us simply by using the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of every email promotion.
Links: This Site contains links to other sites that are not owned, maintained, operated, or endorsed by or for Sonny’s and not subject to the same Privacy and other Policies. We are not responsible for the content of those sites or the use of any information collected from you by those sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply any recommendation or sponsorship of such sites and we disclaim any liability for links: (i) from another website to this Site, and (ii) to another website from this Site. You should read the other site’s privacy policies to understand how personal information collected about you is used and protected.
Policy Updates: From time to time we may change our privacy policies because of changes in the relevant and applicable legal or regulatory requirements, changes in our business or business practices, or in our attempts to better serve our customers. Notice of any material changes in the manner in which we handle personally identifiable information under this policy will be provided on the Site with an updated revision date. Please check the Site periodically for updates. Policy updates shall be effective the date the change is posted on the Site. By continuing to use the Site after we post any changes, you agree to the terms of the updated policy.
Content Disclaimer: The content of this website, including downloadable assets and other digital marketing materials, are for informational purposes only and does not constitute any legal, financial, or tax advice. Investments carry significant risk. You are expected to seek the advice of your own counsel and other professional advisers, especially with respect to any legal, regulatory, tax and accounting matters.
Updated April 24, 2020